|Air date||April 20, 1983|
|Season||Season 14 (1982-1983)|
|Sponsors||C, D, 2|
This episode page is compiled from a Canadian broadcast.
- Kermit's Lectures: Kermit talks about hair. According to Kermit, "Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." He points out that some people have hair on their heads, while others have it on their faces. But if you have hair all over your body -- like Beautiful Day Monster" (who emerges brushing himself and singing "A pretty girl is like a melody ...") "-- then you're a monster!" (First: Episode 0028)
- Cartoon: The weary traveler asks the wise man to demonstrate none, some, most and all with a basket of oranges. (EKA: Episode 1008)
- In the Arbor, a Honker runs around and honks making Telly laugh and suddenly falls down, bruising his nose. Susan comes to put a bandage on his nose and tells him that it needs to heal. The Honker still wants to communicate, but doesn't know sign language or how to write. He gets the idea to go get another Honker and honks his nose to say "Thank you very much." As the two Honkers rush off screen, they fall down.
- Cartoon: A man sets up a bus stop sign so that a giant can eat the buses that come.
- Ernie and Bert cooperate to make Ernie's bed. Ernie notices that on his bed, which Bert is preparing, there is one side where the blanket is shorter than the other. Bert suggests that Ernie and he cooperate while making the blanket even on both sides, in the process the blanket is shorter at one side than the other. (EKA: Episode 1708)
- Harvey Kneeslapper is bouncing on a pogo stick. He asks a man if he'd like to try it, and the man replies, "I'd love to!" Harvey then slaps a big number 2 on the man's chest. (EKA: Episode 0796)
- Cartoon: Birds count to 20.
- Cartoon: After a kid sees a jumble of shapes, he tells his father about it. The father finds a way to turn the stuff into a cart and tells his son, who remembers to assemble it. (EKA: Episode 0231)
- Western: A cowboy comes to see Adam T. Glaser, who is such a jack-of-all-trades that he forgets what a dentist does. (EKA: Episode 0734)
- Susan helps Forgetful Jones remember to mail a letter to his brother, Bashful Jones.
- Cartoon: A mouse tries looking for his pet, describing to his friend what they did yesterday. (EKA: Episode 1018)
- Ernie and Bert: Bert has a present for his Aunt Matilda, but Ernie thinks that the present is for him, so he unwraps it. (EKA: Episode 0165)
- Cartoon: Marco had a flower. When it wilted, he called his grandpa and told him exactly what the flower looked like. Grandpa told him to water the flower, and it grew again. (EKA: Episode 1016)
- Before saying good-bye, Luis has Tanye draw a circle around the letter and number sponsors on two boards; one with the alphabet, and one with numbers 1 through 10.
- Olivia holds the Sesame Street sign while Kermit and a kid hold the CTW sign.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1800||Episode 1836|