|Plot||Snuffy gets the sniffles|
|Air date||March 11, 1981|
|Season||Season 12 (1980-1981)|
- As usual, Oscar's motives for playing ball with the rest of the gang in the park are sneaky and underhanded.
- James Galway plays a Grouch flute.
- A sniffling Mr. Snuffleupagus sings the "Nose Cold Blues." David prepares giant size cold remedies for an ailing Snuffy.
- Cartoon: “Wash Your Hands Before You Eat”
- Big Bird comes down with a cold while looking after Snuffy. David also comes down with the Snuffle Sniffles.
- Cartoon: How many legs does a horse have?
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1522||Episode 1524|