|Air date||May 5, 1980|
|Season||Season 11 (1979-1980)|
|Sponsors||I, K, 5|
- Cartoon: Two heads have different ideas.
- Cartoon: A stubborn hippo sits on a girl's ball, and she tries to figure out how to get it back. (EKA: Episode 1124)
- Song: "The Opposite"
- Bert takes a nap.
- Oscar is collecting items for his Museum of Muddy Art.
- Sesame Street News Flash: Kermit the Frog reports on the story of Jack and Jill. Jack needs someone to go up the hill with him. First he chooses Mervin, then Francine and Gladys the Cow. Finally Jack chooses Jill, who refuses go up the hill with him again, so he asks Kermit to fill in. (EKA: Episode 1071)
- Film: A mailman on horseback delivers mail in the Appalachian mountains of Kentucky. (EKA: Episode 0666)
- Ernie tries to put a pot on Bert's head. Bert asks Ernie why he's doing that, and Ernie says that he broke a cookie jar. Ernie has to put the cookies somewhere, so he put them in the sugar bowl – and put the sugar in the flowerpot, which meant that he had to put the flower in a milk bottle. He put the milk in the soda bottle, the soda into the fishbowl, and the fish in Bert's cowboy hat. Bert asks, "Now what am I going to wear when I want to play cowboy?" Ernie puts the pot on Bert's head and says, "Ride 'em, cowboy, Bert!" (First: Episode 0279)
- Big Bird speaks Spanish.
- Finding various shapes around the garage area.
- David, Maria, and Big Bird decide to have their outdoors "merienda" (outdoor snack) under the table when it starts to rain.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1430||Episode 1432|