|Air date||May 1, 1980|
|Season||Season 11 (1979-1980)|
|Sponsors||I, M, 11|
- While Ernie finishes his conversation with Grover on the telephone, Bert comes inside with a package containing an antique telephone because he won't have to wait for Ernie to finish his turn using the phone.
- An actor plays various roles, such as a cowboy, baker, sailor, clown, mailman, farmer and magician.
- In a five-part series, a furry, purple creature whooshes to the counter of Hooper's Store and subtracts 5 apples. (EKA: Episode 1131)
- Film: To a jazz rhythm soundtrack, the camera zooms in on flowers growing on a tree. (EKA: Episode 0842)
- Muppets cooperate to row a boat.
- David, Maria, Luis and Bob, dressed as scarecrows, sing a song about the knee, the ankle, and the shoulder. (First: Episode 0711)
- Ernie eats the chocolate cake that Bert was planning on eating. Bert sees some icing on Ernie's mouth, a bib around his neck, and a fork and knife in Ernie's hand, and Ernie tells Bert that a monster came in, ate Bert's cake, and put the evidence on Ernie. Bert doesn't believe Ernie's lie and gets another piece of cake, but when he leaves the room, Beautiful Day Monster comes in and does exactly what Ernie told Bert happened to the first cake, but when Bert comes back and sees the other cake eaten and Ernie says that the monster ate it, Bert doesn't believe him. (First: Episode 0119)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1428||Episode 1430|