|Air date||April 29, 1980|
|Season||Season 11 (1979-1980)|
|Sponsors||A, D, 12|
- Big Bird forgets an order for food he took on the phone.
- Muppet & Kid Moments: Kermit the Frog, Shola and Fannie have just finished watching the previous film. Shola hugs Kermit, and he comments, "She learned a lot from the octopus ... how to squeeze!" (EKA: Episode 1214)
- Big Bird doesn't remember who gave him the telephone order.
- Cartoon: An elephant and a bear try to cross a bridge to deliver their packages, but they're in each other's way. (EKA: Episode 0834)
- Ernie has difficulty falling asleep.
- Cartoon: "I Can Remember" -- a little girl is instructed by her mother to purchase a loaf of bread, container of milk and stick of butter from the grocery store. The girl assures her mother she can remember and recites the list as she heads to the store. She briefly forgets the butter when reciting the list to the grocer, but is able to remember it and bring the items back home. (EKA: Episode 0420)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie comes up with a way for him to remember to put his basketball away before he goes to sleep: he remembers things with his brain, which is in his head; his head is round, and so is the basketball. His plan works the first time, but not when Bert wants to go to sleep. (First: Episode 0134)
- Big Bird and Mr. Snuffleupagus talk about their first meeting.
- Animation: Two lines intersect at the middle of the screen and have an argument; they cooperate by making a cross. (EKA: Episode 0276)
- Film: Lions.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1426||Episode 1428|