|Plot||Oscar's musician cousin visits|
|Air date||April 28, 1980|
|Season||Season 11 (1979-1980)|
|Sponsors||X, Y, 11|
- Song: "Let's Sing a Song with a Rhyme"
- Grover volunteers to assist the Amazing Mumford in his rhyming magic trick, making three things come out of his hat that rhyme with "knee." Grover guesses the first one (key), but doesn't get the last two (ski and tree) right. (EKA: Episode 0675)
- A film about monkeys in their natural habitat.
- "Theater Without Words" presents Linda enacting the story of "The Farmer and the Seed," with some voice-over by Bob. (EKA: Episode 1030)
- Cookie Monster and Herry Monster are fighting over a bicycle, when Kermit suggests they share it. The two monsters cooperate, and devour the bicycle together. (EKA: Episode 1057)
- Ernie and Bert go to bed, but they hear water dripping. Bert asks Ernie to do something about the sound, so Ernie puts the radio on to drown out the dripping sound. But that doesn't work, so Ernie also turns on the vacuum cleaner. When Bert finally gets the vacuum cleaner, the radio, and the water off, he finally can go to sleep...until he hears Ernie snoring. (First: Episode 0131)
- Oscar asks Maria, Luis and children to guess what musical instrument his cousin, Sir Campbell McGrouch, plays.
- A miner and a man with a bow tie discuss different aspects of city life.
- Campbell McGrouch says goodbye to the people on Sesame Street by playing a tune on his bagpipe.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1425||Episode 1427|