|Plot||Olivia shows a movie of how the new Fix-It Shop came to be|
|Air date||April 17, 1980|
|Season||Season 11 (1979-1980)|
|Sponsors||S, T, 4|
- Song: "I Build a Castle."
- Gordon is unable to ride a bicycle.
- Ernie tries to fool Bert with his disguises such as a pirate disguise and a Little Red Riding Hood disguise, but Bert has recognized him and tells him to stop fooling him. Then a wolf knocks on the door, and Bert is convinced it's Ernie in disguise again. (EKA: Episode 1170)
- Film: River.
- Song: "A Kid and a Dog."
- A party at the Fix-It Shop.
- Ernie and Bert: When it's Ernie's turn to get a newspaper from Hooper's Store, Ernie decides to plan everything he may need. He gets his scarf and hat and earmuffs in case it snows, his umbrella if it starts to rain, sunglasses and suntan cream if it's a sunny day, and a flashlight if it gets dark. (First: Episode 0093)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1418||Episode 1420|