|Plot||Maria explains what the census is|
|Air date||April 15, 1980|
|Season||Season 11 (1979-1980)|
|Sponsors||O, Q, 2|
- Maria explains what the census is.
- Narrated segment: Three kids at three separate tables want to paint, but each of them has only one item. They all cooperate so each one has paint, brushes and paper. (EKA: Episode 0318)
- In a two-part sketch, The Count sleeps in Bert's bed while Bert sleeps on the couch. Ernie tells the Count that he can count sheep to get to sleep, but the Count stays up all night counting sheep. The next morning, the Count had a good night, but he didn't sleep. His counting kept Ernie up, and now Ernie is walking and counting in a daze. (EKA: Episode 0914)
- Big Bird plays an animal game.
- Animation: An orange pops out of a basket of fruits and gets "made up" as the face of Carmen, and sings "Habanera" until she loses her face. (EKA: Episode 0277)
- A group of Anything Muppets (plus Herry Monster) split into two separate teams for a game based on whether they have letters or numbers printed on their shirts -- however, one of the small ones points out that they've split into one team of big players and one team of small players. They eventually agree to play Tiddly-Winks. (EKA: Episode 0298)
- When a frightened Ernie cannot sleep, Bert puts him at ease as the pair sing "Imagination." (EKA: Episode 0493)
- Big Bird finds out that the census only counts people.
- Cartoon: A mouse tries looking for his pet, describing to his friend what they did yesterday. (EKA: Episode 1018)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1416||Episode 1418|