|Plot||Luis' friends get together to help paint the Fix-It Shop|
|Air date||April 9, 1980|
|Season||Season 11 (1979-1980)|
|Sponsors||A, M, 2|
- Cartoon: A photographer tries to look for some animals quietly, but they all end up secretly following him. (EKA: Episode 0845)
- A group of children practice washing windows.
- Grover narrates a fairy tale, "The Cursed Prince", starring David and Maria. David is a prince who has been cursed by a witch. The curse can only be broken by Princess Maria's kiss, which turns him into Kermit the Frog. (EKA: Episode 1066)
- Luis encourages the children to figure out what the objects are which hung on a wall by the outlines imprinted by the dust.
- Beat the Time: Guy Smiley hosts "Beat the Time". In order to win a cookie, Cookie Monster has to bring in three things that rhyme with the word "rain" before the hand goes around the clock. They turn out to be an old man's "cane", a "chain" (to which Frazzle is attached), and finally a "train" which destroys the set. (First: Episode 0446)
- Film: Footage of an animal auction, where they auction off animals to dairy farmers and the like. (EKA: Episode 1009)
- Maria asks the children to imagine she is a baseball player.
- Poco Loco uses Luis' sink for various purposes.
- Luis thanks all his friends who helped him paint and clean up his Fix-It Shop.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1412||Episode 1414|