|Plot||Mr. Hooper gets a visit from his brother Arnold|
|Air date||March 27, 1980|
|Season||Season 11 (1979-1980)|
|Sponsors||U, V, 11|
- Ernie finds an apple on a brick wall, and wants to know who it belongs to. Sherlock Hemlock helps solve the mystery, and realizes that Ernie has a brown paper bag with a hole at the bottom, and that Ernie had an apple in the bag, therefore the apple belongs to Ernie. (First: Episode 0137)
- Arnold and Mr. Hooper show Big Bird and the kids their family photo album.
- Early in the morning, Ernie sees some pigeons through the window, and wonders if he should wake Bert. (EKA: Episode 1187)
- Mr. Hooper talks about Passover.
- Cartoon: Two kids argue over whose chair it is, until the dog suggests they share the chair. (EKA: Episode 0397)
- Mr. Hooper and Arnold talk about the games they used to play as chidlren.
- Arnold says goodbye to the people on Sesame Street.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1403||Episode 1405|