|Air date||March 25, 1980|
|Season||Season 11 (1979-1980)|
|Sponsors||H, I, 2|
- Linda stars in the Theater Without Words presentation of "The Batter and the Ball."
- Sesame Street News Flash: The miller's daughter is in danger of losing her baby if she cannot guess the first name of Rumpelstiltskin. Kermit offers a hotline, Sesame Street-555, for people to call in and help her. The name ends up being Bruce Rumpelstiltskin, but unfortunately for Kermit, he picked the wrong place to hide: the baby's carriage! (EKA: Episode 0724)
- Big Bird decides that today is "Rhyming Day," where one speaks in rhyme. He expects Mr. Hooper to participate.
- Cartoon: Fred, a singer, fails to figure out the words that rhyme with his name in the song he sings. (EKA: Episode 0977)
- Ernie pretends to be a dog and a duck. Bert then pretends to be a train, and does it so well that a train conductor and passengers come through the apartment. (EKA: Episode 0700)
- Muppet lettuce, bread, cheese, butter, and ham argue on who an Anything Muppet girl should have for a snack. They all cooperate to make a sandwich. (EKA: Episode 1231)
- Big Bird daydreams about being a pilot when he grows up. This inspires the grown-ups to imagine the roles they wished about being when they were younger.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1401||Episode 1403|