|Air date||March 24, 1980|
|Season||Season 11 (1979-1980)|
|Sponsors||Y, Z, 7|
- On a rainy day, Ernie watches TV, when Bert suggests he do something else, like write a story. Thus, Ernie sets everything out on the table, including pencils, paper, a pencil sharpener, and a wastebasket (which somehow ended up on Bert's head). Ernie is now ready to write a story, but instead, he leaves everything set out for when he gets an idea.
- Maria, Olivia and Luis cooperate to help each other - Maria fixes Olivia's camera, Olivia picks up Luis' laundry and Luis repots Maria's plant.
- Film: An Hispanic boy gets up, gets dressed, and goes to school as Spanish music plays (A la luna no voy yo). (EKA: Episode 0829)
- Machines are used to harvest sunflowers.
- After fighting with each other, the Two-Headed Monster reads the word "Love" and forgets their feud.
- Sesame Street News Flash: The Pied Piper of Hamelin has trouble luring mice -- but Kermit doesn't! (EKA: Episode 0519)
- Mass Communication (Maria, Olivia, Susan and Linda) perform their hit song "1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10."
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1400||Episode 1402|