|Air date||March 21, 1980|
|Season||Season 11 (1979-1980)|
|Sponsors||X, Y, 6|
- Bob witnesses Linda doing her morning exercises, then asks the kids what their morning routines are like.
- Gordon and the kids use two, plain balls to make faces.
- After Bert gets mad at Ernie, Ernie imagines what life would be like without Bert. (EKA: Episode 1034)
- Members of a family sow seeds for the harvest season.
- Theater Without Words presents "The Flower and the Weather."
- The wind has scattered litter all over Sesame Street, so Big Bird volunteers to help Linda and the kids clean it up.
- Cartoon: Three characters try to watch a baseball game over a fence, then cooperate by stacking their blocks. (EKA: Episode 0600)
- Bob and the kids play a game where they guess what kind of music one is listening to in their head by the way he moves.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1399||Episode 1401|