|Plot||Oscar invents a trash can lid lifter|
|Air date||March 18, 1980|
|Season||Season 11 (1979-1980)|
|Sponsors||U, V, 3|
- Big Bird selects unique colors while working with his coloring book.
- Grover asks The Amazing Mumford if he could make his carrot disappear, provided that some smoke appears. Mumford performs the trick and Grover is impressed by the puff of smoke, however he fails to notice Mumford chomping on his carrot. When Grover asks Mumford to make the carrot reappear, he replies that he can't because he ate it ("You didn't say anything about magic!"). (EKA: Episode 1210)
- Bob, Linda and Timi show some kids how to say "butterfly" in sign language. They sing a song about it. (EKA: Episode 1064)
- A child balances on a fence while carrying a pole.
- The Great Subtraction Play
- Each of six children want a cookie, but there are only five.
- Cartoon: A little girl shows the building and apartment where she lives -- both with the number 6. (EKA: Episode 0982)
- Cookie Monster comes to the bakery looking for something delicious that rhymes with BUY. He tries the I (from the MIKE'S BAKERY sign) and the baker's TIE, both of which aren't that delicious. Finally, Guy Smiley comes in and loudly announces that he would like to BUY a PIE. Cookie then knows what he can get in the bakery that rhymes with BUY and is delicious: it's GUY! A chase ensues, and Cookie requests for the baker to send him the bill. (EKA: Episode 0519)
- Oscar the Grouch invents a trashcan lid lifter.
- Harvey Kneeslapper sets up a bucket of confetti above a door, so that whoever pulls the rope attached to the bucket will get the confetti dumped on them. Instead, a little girl walks by and pulls the rope, so that the confetti lands on Harvey! (EKA: Episode 0592)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1396||Episode 1398|