|Plot|| A movie star visits Sesame Street|
repeat of 1148
|Air date||March 13, 1980|
|Season||Season 11 (1979-1980)|
|Sponsors||B, D, 5|
- Cartoon: After a kid sees a jumble of shapes, he tells his father about it. The father finds a way to turn the stuff into a cart and tells his son, who remembers to assemble it. (EKA: Episode 0231)
- The Two-Headed Monster uses chopsticks.
- Maria teaches a child how to fix a broken wagon.
- Cartoon: A hand makes an ocean landscape, then turns it into a bustling city, which surprises a scuba diver. (EKA: Episode 1080)
- Herry has written a song using a pencil that Big Bird has given him. The song is called "I Can't Help It." (First: Episode 0720)
- Cartoon: A pig sings "There Are Chickens in the Trees" until a rooster tells him that chickens don't live in trees.
- The Fonz points out his body parts.
- Big Bird pretends he is a movie star.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1393||Episode 1395|