|Plot|| Big Bird rides the subway|
repeat of 1139
|Air date||March 12, 1980|
|Season||Season 11 (1979-1980)|
|Sponsors||M, N, 7|
- Song: "I'm Your Friend, You're My Friend," with film of kids playing.
- Herry Monster asks the kids at home to do simple exercises with him like moving eyebrows, touching toes with fingers, and running in place. (EKA: Episode 0808)
- Film: In a classroom, kids learn the musical scales through various exercises.
- Luis misses the subway because the man in the token booth doesn't understand him.
- Cartoon: Thelma Thumb - A beehive is disturbing a little girl in her treehouse, so Thelma convinces the bees to move their hive to another tree surrounded by flowers.
- Oscar goes to the subway station to listen to the noise.
- While riding on the subway, the children describe to Bob what they see as they look out through the train's front window.
- Cartoon: A woman serves milk to her cat. Several other cats join him, including a lion. (EKA: Episode 1102)
- Ernie gets a new set of drums.
- Big Bird returns to Sesame Street from the subway station in a unique way - through a tunnel.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1392||Episode 1394|