|Plot|| Hawaii Day 3 – Big Bird and Snuffy search for the Snuffleupagus Mountain|
repeat of 1092
|Air date||March 4, 1980|
|Season||Season 11 (1979-1980)|
|Sponsors||M, N, 3|
- Buffy gets up in the morning and sings a song. The Sesame gang boards the truck. Big Bird wants to take some cabbages for Snuffy.
- Oscar witnesses Buffy and some kids talking about their nationalities.
- Big Bird and Snuffy search for Mount Snuffleupagus. Snuffy lays down to rest. Big Bird confirms what the mountain will look like, but doesn't notice that the mountain behind them is the one they're looking for.
- Olivia converses with Boogie as they share some poi.
- They find a mountain that looks more like a gorilla than a Snuffleupagus.
- Keola sings a song about his grandfather.
- Keola plays the nose flute, and so does Snuffy.
- Suzanne Farrell does dance exercises at the ballet barre.
- Oscar wants to see the hot lava that he's heard so much about.
- Bob, Olivia and Mr. Hooper go out canoeing and singing with their friends. George "Boogie" Kalama demonstrates outrigger canoe skills.
- Bert finds it difficult to listen to Pigeons in the News while Ernie and the Sesame Street Citizens' Band are outside practicing. In yet another case of miscommunication between the two, since Bert doesn't like it when they practice outside, Ernie leads the band into the apartment so they can practice inside. (EKA: Episode 1136)
- At the campfire, everyone sings a song called "Nice People." Maria announces the sponsors.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1386||Episode 1388|