|Plot|| Maria and David try to help Big Bird win a free trip to Hawaii|
repeat of 1079
|Air date||February 27, 1980|
|Season||Season 11 (1979-1980)|
|Sponsors||B, P, 7|
- Maria and David try to help Big Bird win a trip to Hawaii on a quiz show, and Big Bird wins the prize.
- Mr. Snuffleupagus dresses up as Shirley Temple and Big Bird wears a cowboy outfit for a costume competition.
- On a very slow day of counting, the Count plays some funky music that is irresistible to dance to. He then counts 6 dancing children that come by. (EKA: Episode 1038)
- Oscar helps Maria find accessories to go with her clown costume.
- Early in the morning, Ernie sees some pigeons through the window, and wonders if he should wake Bert. (EKA: Episode 1187)
- Roosevelt and Grier help each other make phone calls.
- Everyone leaves for the theater where the costume contest will take place.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1382||Episode 1384|