|Plot|| Mr. Snuffleupagus is homesick for Hawaii|
repeat of 1077
|Air date||February 26, 1980|
|Season||Season 11 (1979-1980)|
|Sponsors||I, T, 5|
- A Muppet girl sings about all the people she meets "In My Neighborhood."
- Cartoon: Little Andy is confused why everyone's noses turn pink when they encounter him, when he realizes he needs to take a bath.
- Big Bird tells Mr. Snuffleupagus about the planned trip to Hawaii. He reveals that Hawaii is where Snuffleupaguses come from.
- Anything Muppet cheerleaders sound out the word "rocket," then witness a rocket blasting off. (EKA: Episode 1092)
- Cartoon: In rhyme, a man points out animals who stole and/or ruined his clothing. (EKA: Episode 0971)
- Big Bird builds a Hawaiian setting on Sesame Street for Mr. Snuffleupagus.
- Big Bird's Hawaiian setting disappears.
- Cartoon: A king washes and changes clothes after being told his face is dirty. (Artist: Bruce Cayard) (EKA: Episode 1048)
- Mr. Snuffleupagus wants to come to Hawaii with Big Bird, but he can't figure out how to get there.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1381||Episode 1383|