|Plot|| Maria and Olivia repair a bike|
repeat of 1150
|Air date||February 22, 1980|
|Season||Season 11 (1979-1980)|
|Sponsors||L, P, 7|
- Song: "There's More Than One Way for a Family to Be"
- Bert is reading a book when Ernie startles him by asking if he wants to play checkers. Bert says, "I thought maybe you weren't here!" Ernie starts to search to see if he can find himself. (First: Episode 0171)
- A teacher talks with her students.
- Some fruits in a bowl sing a "Bilingual Fruit Song" about their Spanish names, and agree that two names are better than one. (EKA: Episode 1336)
- The Amazing Mumford thinks Mr. Snuffleupagus is imaginary and Snuffy thinks Mumford is imaginary. He also helps Big Bird clean up his nest.
- The Martians discover a radio. They tune into three different styles of music, none of which they like. Then they tune into some static, which they start joyfully dancing to. (EKA: Episode 1329)
- Maria recites names beginning with the letter "L."
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1379||Episode 1381|