|Plot|| Big Bird's insomnia|
repeat of 1141
|Air date||February 19, 1980|
|Season||Season 11 (1979-1980)|
|Sponsors||C, G, 9|
- Big Bird and Grover clean the Fix-It Shop window, when they notice a conflict: Grover is hanging upside down cleaning the top, while Big Bird is squatting down to clean the bottom. Since Big Bird is taller than Grover, they decide to switch places.
- Cartoon: A boy gets lost, and encounters a man with a yo-yo, who tells him to remember everything he passed. (EKA: Episode 0668)
- Waiter Grover: Grover tells Mr. Johnson the menu, which has the items numbered. Number nine is the special of the day. It turns out to be a real number nine, but Mr. Johnson doesn't want it. (It's medium rare, and he likes his nines well-done.).
- Big Bird and Grover's plan worked, but since Grover is so short and Big Bird is so tall, the middle of the window is still dirty.
- Cartoon: A girl thinks about what might happen if she popped a balloon behind her friend Donald. (EKA: Episode 1099)
- Maria shows the letters C and G, and expects Cookie Monster to say that the cookie she has starts with C, but he outsmarts her: "It GINGER SNAP!"
- Maria approaches Cookie Monster with a cinnamon cookie, but he outsmarts her again: "It GERMAN cinnamon cookie!"
- This time, Maria brings a cream-filled cookie, which happens to be a girl scout cookie; C.M. eventually gives in.
- Big Bird can't get to sleep; Bert helps him out by putting on his favorite record, "The Marching Lullaby"!
- "Marching Lullaby" cont'd; Big Bird marches away and sleeps in the arbor.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1376||Episode 1378|