|Air date||January 29, 1980|
|Season||Season 11 (1979-1980)|
|Sponsors||X, Z, 6|
- Slimey plays the horn.
- A monster orders a chocolate-vanilla egg cream.
- Ernie comes home to a sleeping Bert and tries to think of things to do that won't wake him up. He can't watch TV, and he can't play with his ball. Bored, he decides to take a nap too -- but then he starts to snore. This awakens Bert, who wonders out loud where the noise is coming from, in the process arousing Ernie, who gets mad at being woken up. (First: Episode 0280)
- Some fruits in a bowl sing a "Bilingual Fruit Song" about their Spanish names, and agree that two names are better than one. (EKA: Episode 1336)
- Maria asks everyone to pretend that they're visiting her on her fire escape.
- The letter S joins U and N to make the word SUN. Some Anything Muppets appear in beach gear to bask in the sun. (EKA: Episode 0736)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1361||Episode 1363|