|Air date||January 23, 1980|
|Season||Season 11 (1979-1980)|
|Sponsors||M, N, 2|
- Oscar imagines everyone in the world becoming a Grouch.
- Children play together at a sand table.
- Song: "Cappel Valley"
- A kitten gets bigger.
- Cartoon: "Why Bears Smile" - a story of a bear who learned which body part to cover when sneezing. (EKA: Episode 1167)
- Children feed sunflower seeds to gerbils.
- Cartoon: A red-suited man introduces the letter N, for not now.
- Cartoon: A man explains to a girl what a surprise is.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1357||Episode 1359|