|Air date||January 15, 1980|
|Season||Season 11 (1979-1980)|
|Sponsors||Q, R, 8|
- Maria can't remember where she left a book that she borrowed from the library.
- Cartoon: Two groups of mountain goats try to pass each other on a mountain road. (EKA: Episode 0810)
- Sesame Street News Flash: Kermit stands by a grandfather clock waiting for a mouse to run up it, acting out "Hickory Dickory Dock". Gladys the Cow and a duck show up instead. Finally, a horse comes in and explains that the mouse can't make it. The horse runs through the clock, breaking it in the process.
- Song: "Country Song"
- Big Bird is rewarded for returning a stray dollar he's found.
- A sketch of Luis is made.
- The Count (in voiceover) counts three kids who arrange themselves in different configurations with three boxes.
- Song: "Sticky"
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1351||Episode 1353|