|Air date||January 9, 1980|
|Season||Season 11 (1979-1980)|
|Sponsors||M, N, 12|
- Ernie has gone shopping -- buying bread for himself, and peanut butter for Bert. They realize that it's dull to eat what they have separately, and they decide to cooperate, so they can each have a peanut butter sandwich. (First: Episode 0279)
- Oscar the Grouch plays "Simon Says" with the kids.
- Cartoon: A photographer tries to look for some animals quietly, but they all end up secretly following him. (EKA: Episode 0845)
- Cartoon: An elephant and a bear try to cross a bridge to deliver their packages, but they're in each other's way. (EKA: Episode 0834)
- Cookie Monster and Herry Monster are fighting over a bicycle, when Kermit suggests they share it. The two monsters cooperate, and devour the bicycle together. (EKA: Episode 1057)
- Cartoon: A man plays various letters of the alphabet as instruments.
- The Two-Headed Monster sounds out the word "Fall" and leaves fall on them. Then, they fall over. (EKA: Episode 1319)
- Bert sits outside on the Street, pretending to fly a helicopter. Maria sits down with him, and the segment becomes animated as they fly through the air before returning to the Street. (EKA: Episode 0720)
- Song: "Baby's Boat is a Silver Moon"
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1347||Episode 1349|