|Air date||January 3, 1980|
|Season||Season 11 (1979-1980)|
|Sponsors||E, U, 9|
- Bert is curious as to whom Ernie is decorating the room for. It turns out to be the viewer at home. (EKA: Episode 0352)
- Ernie is painting a portrait of Bert but paints Bert with curly hair, glasses, and a beard. When Bert gets angry about this, Ernie takes him behind the easel and puts curly hair, glasses and a beard on Bert. (EKA: Episode 0683)
- Ernie opens his lunchbox and finds that half of his chicken salad sandwich is missing. Sherlock Hemlock, the world's greatest detective, investigates this fiendish crime. It turns out that Sherlock himself ate half of Ernie's sandwich. (First: Episode 0131)
- Song: "Worrying Blues"
- Three Anything Muppets (including George) individually try to sell lemons, water, and sugar. After all of their businesses fail, the three cooperate to start a lemonade stand. (EKA: Episode 0335)
- A little boy goes to the doctor to get his shots.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1343||Episode 1345|