|Air date||December 31, 1979|
|Season||Season 11 (1979-1980)|
|Sponsors||B, Z, 5|
- Richard Pryor sits on a park bench with a basket of strawberries; a kid wants him to share them.... (EKA: Episode 1141)
- The Count hires Ernie to answer his phone so that he won't be bothered with calls while he is counting. However, when the phone rings, the Count wants to count the rings, and won't let Ernie pick up the phone until it's too late. "I told you it wouldn't be easy," the Count explains. (EKA: Episode 0746)
- Chris hears various noises.
- Buffy and Cody act out an Indian tale.
- A boy finds his cat.
- Children confuse a mushroom with a potato.
- Cartoon: The birth and growth of a frog is documented. At the very end, the fully-grown frog hops in the middle of a field and calls out, "Hey, Kermit!" (EKA: Episode 1232)
- Bob and Mr. Hooper have a dispute over using a sole coat hanger for their coats. They eventually cooperate and put both their coats on the one hanger. (EKA: Episode 0304)
- Ernie pretends to be a dog and a duck. Bert then pretends to be a train, and does it so well that a train conductor and passengers come through the apartment. (EKA: Episode 0700)
- Cody dresses in an American Indian pow-wow outfit.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1340||Episode 1342|