|Air date||December 24, 1979|
|Season||Season 11 (1979-1980)|
|Sponsors||C, I, 10|
- Cartoon: A woman serves milk to her cat. Several other cats join him, including a lion. (EKA: Episode 1102)
- Bert asks Ernie to share a banana with him. Ernie gets the inside of the banana, and gives Bert the peel. (EKA: Episode 0464)
- Happening upon the ice cream man, Ernie wants to buy a chocolate - strawberry - peach - vanilla - banana - pistachio - peppermint - lemon - orange - butterscotch ice cream cone, but the ice cream vendor instead gives him a butterscotch - orange - lemon - peppermint - pistachio - banana - vanilla - peach - strawberry - chocolate ice cream cone. (First: Episode 0133)
- Some fruits in a bowl sing a "Bilingual Fruit Song" about their Spanish names, and agree that two names are better than one. (First: Episode 1306)
- Big Bird wants to play a musical instrument.
- Big Bird plays the xylophone.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1335||Episode 1337|