|Air date||December 11, 1979|
|Season||Season 11 (1979-1980)|
|Sponsors||K, L, 2|
- In the woods, a nature-loving baritone (Jim Henson) sings "Ah, For the Joys of the Countryside" about how much he loves the country, without noticing that his surroundings are being converted into a city. (EKA: Episode 1056)
- A boy imagines he's a space man.
- Johnny Cash sings "Five Feet High and Rising" while Biff measures the feet using some foot-high boxes.
- Ernie holds a hanky while Bert sneezes -- and Bert's nose comes off in Ernie's hand. Ernie teases Bert by putting his nose back in the wrong places. (First: Episode 0026)
- Big Bird feels good when he finds out he can job like everybody else.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1326||Episode 1328|