|Plot||Day two in Puerto Rico|
|Air date||November 27, 1979|
|Season||Season 11 (1979-1980)|
|Sponsors||A, P, 3|
- An ox cart in Puerto Rico.
- Cartoon: A picture of a girl playing a guitar is drawn as off-screen kids (speaking English and Spanish) try to guess what the drawing will be. (EKA: Episode 0406)
- Ernie wakes up and tells Bert it's time to get up, but notices that Bert isn't in his bed. He slowly ponders what happened to his best friend, coming to the conclusion that maybe some Martians took him away in their spaceship. As it turns out, Bert just got up early to fix some oatmeal. Ernie is relieved ... until a real spaceship lands and the Martians enter the room. (EKA: Episode 1208)
- Luis fixes a fountain in a plaza in Puerto Rico.
- Olivia goes to shop in a Spanish market.
- Sesame Street News Flash: Humpty Dumpty has fallen off a wall, and Kermit interviews one of the king's horses. Humpty is put together again, but then Kermit gives him a congratulatory slap on the back, and he falls off the wall again. (EKA: Episode 0705)
- Song: "Starfish"
- A Puerto Rican singing frog called "Coquí."
- Ernie is sad, because it's raining and he can't play baseball. Bert encourages him to imagine that he's playing instead. In Ernie's imagination, he hits a high fly ball that lands in the ocean. Bert tells Ernie that the sun is out, and he can go out and play now. Ernie says that he can't play -- his ball fell in the ocean. (EKA: Episode 0678)
- Children at the beach make sand castles on the Puerto Rican shore.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1316||Episode 1318|