|Air date||April 25, 1979|
|Season||Season 10 (1978-1979)|
|Sponsors||E, Z, 10|
- Sesame Street News Flash: The Pied Piper of Hamelin has trouble luring mice -- but Kermit doesn't! (EKA: Episode 0519)
- Bob and his friends eat raw carrots.
- Richard Pryor sits on a park bench with a basket of strawberries; a kid wants him to share them.... (EKA: Episode 1141)
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie decides to set up an apple-selling stand, and has everything he needs, leaving out the apples. (EKA: Episode 1219)
- Bert spells the word "Pigeon" in song.
- Sign Cartoon: The man spells out the word HELP.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1292||Episode 1294|