|Air date||April 9, 1979|
|Season||Season 10 (1978-1979)|
|Sponsors||H, K, 7|
- Big Bird wonders what it's like to be small.
- Cookie Monster and Ernie: During Ernie's naptime, Cookie Monster tries to steal and eat Ernie's pillow by distracting him with a bell.
- The Fonz demonstrates on and off using the diner jukebox. (part 1)
- Oscar knows the Indian word for "go away."
- Farley has trouble reading at school, so Same Sound Brown shows him how to "Sound It Out". (EKA: Episode 1115)
- The Fonz demonstrates on and off using the diner jukebox. (part 2)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie eats one of the two pieces of chocolate cake that Bert was saving for their dessert. Bert sees Ernie holding a fork in one hand and a napkin with some chocolate on it in the other--and in front of him is a plate full of chocolate-cake crumbs. When Bert accuses Ernie of eating the cake, Ernie tells Bert that a monster came in, ate Bert's cake, and framed Ernie. Bert doesn't believe Ernie's lie. But when Bert leaves the room, Beautiful Day Monster comes in and does exactly what Ernie told Bert happened to the first piece. Ernie tries to explain, but Bert says, "I don't want to talk about it." (First: Episode 0119)
- The Fonz demonstrates on and off using the diner jukebox. (part 3)
- Lefty the Salesman wants to sell Ernie a painting of a tree, which he says is a picture of four elephants. Ernie doesn't see the four elephants, so Lefty offers to show him the elephants if Ernie will buy the picture for a nickel. Lefty points out the elephants, which are actually spaces in the tree's branches. Ernie shells out for the picture. Ernie wants to pull the same trick on Bert, but Bert notices the elephants right away. (First: Episode 0278)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1280||Episode 1282|