|Plot||Buffy and her family surprise everyone|
|Air date||April 5, 1979|
|Season||Season 10 (1978-1979)|
|Sponsors||C, G, 7|
- Sesame Street News Flash: Kermit witnesses as Don Music tries to rewrite "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star." He succeeds and is joined by a country-western band, who sings "Whistle, Whistle, Little Bird." (EKA: Episode 1210)
- The letter F joins U and N to make the word FUN. Some Anything Muppets appear and have a party. (EKA: Episode 0969)
- David is surprised to see Buffy and her family.
- Now, everyone on the street is surprised to see the family.
- Sherlock Hemlock tries to figure out why there's a terrible mess all over the yard – including horns, paper hats, cake, candles and crumpled-up wrapping paper. He decides that the mess was left over after a Twiddlebug dance. (EKA: Episode 0256)
- Cartoon: A cleaning lady (reminiscent of Carol Burnett's character) wanders into a music rehearsal room, plays each instrument, and puts all the sounds back into the wrong instruments. (EKA: Episode 0928)
- Cartoon: "A Loaf of Bread, a Container of Milk, and a stick of Butter" -- A little girl remembers what to buy at the store by visualizing her mother giving the instructions. Artist: Jim Simon (EKA: Episode 0420)
- Song: "Chachito"
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1278||Episode 1280|