|Air date||March 1, 1979|
|Season||Season 10 (1978-1979)|
|Sponsors||N, T, 6|
- Cartoon: Offscreen voices try to guess what a line turns into. The line becomes a picture of a kite, but a piece breaks off and turns the picture into a fish. (This animation is shown twice -- in English and Spanish.) (EKA: Episode 0297)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie makes a clay bust of Bert, but runs out of clay for the nose, so he pulls Bert's nose off and puts it on the statue. (EKA: Episode 0677)
- Cartoon: A man talks about the capital T, but the top line slides down, forming a lowercase one. (EKA: Episode 0324)
- Oscar's doesn't want a wormy apple.
- Cartoon: La letra T es para tigre, tomate, taxi, toro, telefono, televisión, y el terrible tiburon. (EKA: Episode 0324)
- Linda "plays" baseball.
- Cartoon: Two men on a park bench turn their radios up louder and louder, each trying to drown the other's out, until they reach a station they can agree on. (EKA: Episode 0796)
- Oscar sings "The Things I Love."
- Cartoon: A giraffe in the zoo has swallowed a whistle. Thelma Thumb flies inside the giraffe's throat to find it.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1253||Episode 1255|