Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Plot||The Canadian Brass visits|
|Air date||February 28, 1979|
|Season||Season 10 (1978-1979)|
|Sponsors||S, Y, 3|
- Two Anything Muppets (Frank Oz and Jerry Nelson) use a tape measure to figure out how far apart they are from each other. It turns out that thirty-seven feet separate them. (EKA: Episode 0936)
- Some children have difficulty putting together a puzzle of the number 3.
- Sesame Street News Flash: The miller's daughter is in danger of losing her baby if she cannot guess the first name of Rumpelstiltskin. Kermit puts up a hotline, Sesame-Street-555, for people to call in and help her. The name ends up being Bruce Rumpelstiltskin, but unfortunately for Kermit, he picked the wrong place to hide: the baby's carriage! (EKA: Episode 0724)
- Fred Mills, of the Canadian Brass, tries to talk to the kids about the trumpet, but Eugene says all that can be said first.
- Film: African children play various games.
- A child holds Eugene's music as he plays his trombone.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1252||Episode 1254|