|Plot||Oscar's taxi service|
|Air date||February 27, 1979|
|Season||Season 10 (1978-1979)|
|Sponsors||L, M, 4|
- Kermit's Lectures: Kermit talks about hair. According to Kermit, "Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." He points out that some people have hair on their heads, while others have it on their faces. But if you have hair all over your body -- like Beautiful Day Monster" (who emerges brushing himself and singing "A pretty girl is like a melody ...") "-- then you're a monster!" (First: Episode 0028)
- Animation: A red ball with dots tries to join a group of red balls with black stripes. (EKA: Episode 0839)
- Ernie and Bert: Bert refuses to share his cookie with Ernie, who tells Bert that if the cookie was his, he wouldn't mind sharing. Ernie takes the cookie, and asks Bert to ask him if he would share it. (EKA: Episode 0592)
- Japanese Stories: The Young Son has until midnight to find the four mysterious dragons hidden in the royal throne room. (EKA: Episode 0299)
- Oscar enters a car race.
- Film: Kids pick green beans in the field. Later their mom cooks the beans, and they eat them. (EKA: Episode 0995)
- Film: 'Fred, Get Me a 20!' - Detective Fred (Joe Raposo) is sent by his boss (Danny Epstein) to locate the number 20. Throughout the office and on the streets of New York, Fred tracks down the numbers 11 through 18 in numerical order by spying his surroundings. When he finds his way to Apartment 19, he discovers it is occupied by a gorilla, who leads him directly to the elusive 20. (EKA: Episode 0277)
- Oscar's great car race takes place inside his trash can.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1251||Episode 1253|