|Air date||February 22, 1979|
|Season||Season 10 (1978-1979)|
|Sponsors||N, V, 2|
- An Anything Muppet family classifies themselves into different groups, but agree that their best group is as a family. (EKA: Episode 0293)
- Hubley animation: A penguin repeats the rhythms of the sounds it hears, which include a drum, a door knock, a saw and a typewriter. (EKA: Episode 0272)
- The Little Theatre of the Deaf portrays a day on the farm.
- Sesame Street News Flash: The Elves and the Shoemaker - Kermit interviews the elves, who give the shoemaker various gifts that are not shoes, but rather things that rhyme with "shoe."
- The Little Theatre of the Deaf portray farm animals.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie refuses to take his turn to go for the newspaper. He tricks Bert into going to Hooper's Store in his place. (First: Episode 0093)
- The Little Theatre of the Deaf portray farm machinery.
- Kermit's Lectures: Kermit demonstrates his "What Happens Next" machine, which is designed to turn on his radio. None of the parts of the machine work properly. (First: Episode 0089)
- Cartoon: A real Indian boy tells two boys who are playing Cowboy and Indian that Indians don't say "ugh", despite what the other boys have heard on TV. (EKA: Episode 0812)
- Linda and her father sign the song "Do You Remember?"
- The Little Theatre of the Deaf does a square dance.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1248||Episode 1250|