|Plot|| Bob finds a puppy.|
repeat of 1000
|Air date||February 16, 1979|
|Season||Season 10 (1978-1979)|
|Sponsors||E, F, 6|
- Count von Count wants to count everybody as they wake up -- but he waits so long that he falls asleep.
- Muppet lettuce, bread, cheese, butter, and ham argue on who an Anything Muppet girl should have for a snack. They all cooperate to make a sandwich. (EKA: Episode 1231)
- Big Bird learns the meaning of next to.
- Sesame Street News Flash: Kermit interviews Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and a witch – they're all confused about who they are and what holidays they belong in. (EKA: Episode 0777)
- Cartoon: A photographer shows off his first picture of cows, his next picture of ducks, and his last picture of a pig.
- Cartoon: Big / bigger / biggest (bikes)
- Big Bird and Mr. Snuffleupagus play a guessing game.
- Ernie & Bert — Bert has acquired some drums, but he doesn't know how to play them well. Ernie teaches him how to make drum playing exciting. (EKA: Episode 0684)
- Cartoon: Six spaceships are counted, then subtracted.
- Bob finds a puppy near Susan's window after hearing its cries.
- Bob is sad to find the owner of the puppy.
- Bob thinks he's found yet another puppy.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1244||Episode 1246|