|Plot||Cookie Monster imagines cookies (repeat of 1011)|
|Air date||February 12, 1979|
|Season||Season 10 (1978-1979)|
|Sponsors||P, Y, 10|
- Song: "Everyone Feels a Little Shy Sometimes"
- Jeffery tells Olivia a monster is chasing him, which she interprets as fear. Olivia tells him a story about a brave little girl who found out how nice monsters are, even when everyone else was afraid of them. As it turns out, Jeffery is playing hide-and-seek with a monster.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie and Bert plan to go to the zoo, but they can't make up their minds. What would happen if Ernie bought a balloon, but then lost it when he gets frightened by a buffalo? Then they remember that the zoo is closed on Wednesdays. (EKA: Episode 0271)
- Cookie Monster comes to the bakery looking for something delicious that rhymes with BUY. He tries the I (from the MIKE'S BAKERY sign) and the baker's TIE, both of which aren't that delicious. Finally, Guy Smiley comes in and loudly announces that he would like to BUY a PIE. Cookie then knows what he can get in the bakery that rhymes with BUY and is delicious: it's GUY! A chase ensues, and Cookie requests for the baker to send him the bill. (EKA: Episode 0519)
- Muppet & Kid Moments: Grover demonstrates high and low by having Heather scratch his back. (EKA: Episode 0787)
- Cookie Monster can't find any cookies to eat, so he imagines he's eating them.
- Sesame Street News Flash: Part 1: Kermit has received a phone call which tells him that there is someone who has been standing out in a terrible snow storm for a long time. Kermit asks everyone who passes by if they are that person, but everyone he asks has only been out in the snow for a short time. Kermit refuses to give up, however, and tells us to stay tuned.
Part 2: Kermit, now shivering a little, is still looking for the person who's been standing out in the snow for a long time. Still no success yet.
Part 3: Kermit is now buried up to his neck in snow, colder than ever. He calls the attention of passerby Harvey Kneeslapper, who tells Kermit that he is the one who made the call, which was a prank call. As it turns out, Kermit was the one standing out in the storm. (EKA: Episode 0750)
- Song: "Llama at Dentist Song"
- Victor Borge discusses short and long.
- Sesame Street Animal Films: A male voiceover and his friend Myrtle observe a macaw in a tree. (EKA: Episode 0851)
- Now, Luis' band plays for Grover and Maria.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1240||Episode 1242|