|Plot|| Oscar's good mood|
repeat of 0964
|Air date||February 8, 1979|
|Season||Season 10 (1978-1979)|
|Sponsors||A, H, 7|
- Cartoon: At night, a group of mice are scared of a monster in the woods. They describe its features until the feared monster looks like an elephant - who is more scared of the mice. (EKA: Episode 0814)
- Ernie wakes up and tells Bert it's time to get up, but notices that Bert isn't in his bed. He slowly ponders what happened to his best friend, coming to the conclusion that maybe some Martians took him away in their spaceship. As it turns out, Bert just got up early to fix some oatmeal. Ernie is relieved... until a real spaceship lands and the Martians enter the room. (EKA: Episode 1107)
- Cartoon: A fisherman becomes frustrated with all the seaweed he's catching instead of fish. To cure his woes, he removes the surrounding plant life, but still doesn't catch any fish. A clam informs him that by removing the fish food, he's disrupted the ecosystem. No food: no fish. (EKA: Episode 0851)
- Two Anything Muppets (Frank Oz and Jerry Nelson) use a tape measure to figure out how far apart they are from each other. It turns out that thirty-seven feet separate them. (EKA: Episode 0936)
- Film: A child watches a building "grow", step by step, from a hole in the ground to the roof. (EKA: Episode 0184)
- Oscar is in a good mood.
- Sesame Street News Flash: A princess says that the one she has chosen to be her prince has bulgy eyes, small ears, and a funny voice, and is wearing a hat and coat. Kermit the Frog is the only one who fits that description, so she kisses him, thinking he'll become a prince. In a puff of smoke, she turns into a frog. Kermit invites her to "the hop", and she accepts. (EKA: Episode 0952)
- Cartoon: A girl lying in bed imagines seeing cracks in the wall turning into monsters. (First: Episode 0818)
- In a subway station, two Anything Muppets observe how loud and quiet it is.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1238||Episode 1240|