|Plot|| The gang goes camping.|
repeat of 0959
|Air date||February 5, 1979|
|Season||Season 10 (1978-1979)|
|Sponsors||B, D, 2|
- Ernie and Bert: Bert is sitting in his chair and reading the paper, when Ernie comes along and starts reading over Bert's shoulder. They decide to share the paper. Ernie rips it in half, which seems to work until Bert realizes that some of his article is on Ernie's half and starts reading over Ernie's shoulder.
- The campers construct a tent.
- Susan explains how to build a campfire.
- After the campfire is built, the gang tells a campfire story full of B words.
- Cartoon: A woman serves milk to her cat. Several other cats join him, including a lion. (EKA: Episode 1102)
- Cartoon: A mother and her son make juice popsicles.
- While trying to sleep, Gordon and Susan have an argument.
- It starts raining, so all the campers take shelter in Gordon and Susan's tent.
- Ernie tries to count his balloons. The balloons are arranged in a circle, so he continues counting around the circle, and counts some of them twice. Grover has a solution -- he pops each of the balloons as he counts them. (First: Episode 0133)
- Cookie Monster and Herry Monster fight over a bicycle, and Kermit gets them to share the bicycle. They cooperate, and devour the bicycle together. (EKA: Episode 1057)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1235||Episode 1237|