|Plot||Mr. Hooper tries to exercise (repeat of 1047)|
|Air date||February 1, 1979|
|Season||Season 10 (1978-1979)|
|Sponsors||D, T, 2|
- Mr. Hooper's customers all want yogurt, but there is only one container left.
- Cartoon: Billy Jo Jive and Smart Suzy Sunset explain that guitar strings should not be used to hang pictures.
- Mr. Hooper tries to exercise.
- Mr. Hooper takes a bicycle ride.
- Film: kids roller skate in a park.
- Judy Collins sings a song with Oscar the Grouch about three Grouches who were in love with the same lady. (EKA: Episode 1051)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie and Bert are watching TV, but Bert gets bored and decides to play a record. Ernie tells him to turn down the volume, but Bert won't, so Ernie drowns out Bert's music by playing the radio. Bert then retaliates by turning on the blender. With all four things running at once, they blow a fuse, causing a total blackout in their apartment. Bert goes outside to fix the fuse box, while Ernie turns off all the things that were running. When the lights come back on, they decide to play cards instead of fight. (First: Episode 0003)
- Cartoon: A man named Joe tries to figure out why his lap disappears when he stands.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1229||Episode 1235|