Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Big Bird believes that everybody should speak Spanish when they see the sign "Se hablo Español".
- A man learns how to use zippers, buttons, hooks and snaps.
- The Count says he's going away, so Big Bird decides he'll be doing the counting on Sesame Street.
- Cartoon: Billy Jo Jive and Suzy Sunset talk about the purpose of land marks.
- The Count returns home and finds Big Bird has counted all of Snuffy's body parts.
- David sorts by function using some hats and a glove.