|Plot||Big Bird believes that everyone should speak Spanish. (repeat of 1017)|
|Air date||January 31, 1979|
|Season||Season 10 (1978-1979)|
|Sponsors||O, V, 5|
- Big Bird believes that everybody should speak Spanish when they see the sign "Se hablo Español".
- A man learns how to use zippers, buttons, hooks and snaps.
- The Count says he's going away, so Big Bird decides he'll be doing the counting on Sesame Street.
- Cartoon: Billy Jo Jive and Suzy Sunset talk about the purpose of land marks.
- Bob sings "Follow the Leader", inviting the children at home to play along with him. He touches his head, ear, nose, hips and lips. (EKA: Episode 0828)
- Big Bird counts Mr. Snuffleupagus.
- Farley has trouble reading at school, so Same Sound Brown shows him how to "Sound It Out". (EKA: Episode 1115)
- The Count returns home and finds Big Bird has counted all of Snuffy's body parts.
- David sorts by function using some hats and a glove.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1232||Episode 1234|