|Air date||January 24, 1979|
|Season||Season 10 (1978-1979)|
|Sponsors||A, H, 11|
- Big Bird visits the day care center to help Maria, but he ends up playing with Cody and the other kids instead.
- Ernie imagines what it would be like if everyone looked the same. Four pink balls with eyes bounce by and illustrate his point: none of them know who's who. With some hats and wigs, Ernie helps identify each ball as a father, a mother, a boy, and a postman. (EKA: Episode 0215)
- Maria and the kids play a circle game.
- Ernie and Bert: Bert tells Ernie that if he can clean the messy apartment in fifteen seconds or less, he will give Ernie his dessert: ice cream and cookies. (First: Episode 0033)
- Film: A baby messes around (literally) with a chocolate cookie, as Cookie Monster (in voice-over) wishes it were for him. (First: Episode 0407)
- Film: There Once Was a Hand series: the right hand plays with a ping-pong ball and tricks the left hand into thinking an egg is one.
- Maria and the kids play another circle game.
- Barkley refuses to move out a doorway.
- Animation: Stop-motion NUTS
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1227||Episode 1229|