|Air date||January 19, 1979|
|Season||Season 10 (1978-1979)|
|Sponsors||E, F, 8|
- Herry Monster tries to lift his barbell several times and finally succeeds.
- Animation: Three lines attempt to individually reach the top of the TV screen, but fail. They succeed after they combine all of their lengths. (EKA: Episode 0300)
- Sesame Street News Flash: The Pied Piper of Hamelin has trouble luring mice -- but Kermit doesn't! (EKA: Episode 0519)
- Ernie & Bert — After Bert gets mad at Ernie, Ernie imagines what life would be like without Bert. (EKA: Episode 1034)
- Waiter Grover: Grover serves Mr. Johnson a bowl of chicken soup. Johnson says that he can't eat the soup, and Grover can't guess why. "That settles it," Johnson sighs. "From now on, I'm bringing my lunch to work in a paper sack." He finally explains to Grover that he can't eat the soup because he doesn't have a spoon. (EKA: Episode 0406)
- Ernie eats one of Bert's cookies, and doesn't know what to tell him. Bert observes that there are four cookies when there should be five. No matter how Ernie arranges them, there are still four cookies. Since Bert doesn't want to see four cookies, Ernie eats another one, making it three instead of four. (EKA: Episode 0238)
- Oscar imagines being alone.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1224||Episode 1226|