|Air date||January 16, 1979|
|Season||Season 10 (1978-1979)|
|Sponsors||V, W, 5|
- Oscar buys a new outfit.
- Grover is a contestant on the "Beat the Time" game show. Grover has one minute to bring in five items that contain milk. They turn out to be ice cream, cheese, butter and two cows, all of which add up to five items. (EKA: Episode 0454)
- Ernie and Bert: Bert asks Ernie about his day. Ernie says nothing interesting happened. Bert points out that Ernie went to the zoo, but Ernie says nothing interesting happened at the zoo. Then he talks about a scratch he got on his finger, and talks about how he got it, realizing in the process that something interesting did happen after all. (First: Episode 0020)
- Song: "Buenos Dias"
- The Miss Muffet Play: Little Miss Muffet rehearses for a play about her nursery rhyme. At the "Along came a spider" clue, Muffet's co-star enters wearing a number of different animal costumes, including a rabbit and a duck. Miss Muffet becomes increasingly annoyed -- and when he shows up as a fish, she grabs the parts of his fish costume off of him, and puts his spider outfit on. Naturally, once she sees the spider costume on him, Miss Muffet is frightened, and a crazy chase ensues. (First: Episode 0280)
- Cartoon: Two kids point out what they see as faults of each other, until they realize that they still like each other. (EKA: Episode 1169)
- Film: A clown (Dennis Allen) takes off his make-up. Which face do you like better? (EKA: Episode 0517)
- Film: Kids have a lost-dog poster made using an old-style printing press.
- Song: "How Are You?" (in English and Spanish)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1221||Episode 1223|