|Plot||Maria and the Count go camping|
|Air date||January 11, 1979|
|Season||Season 10 (1978-1979)|
|Sponsors||O, Q, 2|
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie decides to set up an apple-selling stand, and has everything he needs, leaving out the apples.
- Cartoon: Simple Simon meets some strange-looking animals, all of whom have their parts switched around. (EKA: Episode 0822)
- Animation: Three little men climb up the three flower stems.
- Cartoon: A man tells a confused boy that he saw a bird on a tree, with both of their thoughts appearing on the screen. (EKA: Episode 0814)
- The Count keeps Maria awake as he counts the stars in the night sky.
- Film: What do birds eat?
- Maria and the Count return home.
- Song: "Beet Beet, Sugar Beet"
- The Counts the stars in the city.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1218||Episode 1220|