|Air date||January 10, 1979|
|Season||Season 10 (1978-1979)|
|Sponsors||G, O, 12|
- Cartoon: A wizard walks through a door. A boy in pajamas tries to imitate him without success. (EKA: Episode 1056)
- Gordon hangs out in a classroom. He joins the kids and the teacher as they play with an elastic rope and get into different shapes. (EKA: Episode 1068)
- Bert sits outside on the Street, pretending to fly a helicopter. Maria sits down with him, and the segment becomes animated as they fly through the air before returning to the Street. (First: Episode 0656)
- Film: Kid voiceovers identify a horse's body parts (shown one at a time), then the complete animal. (EKA: Episode 0813)
- Cartoon: La letra O - opera, oeste, orquidea, ojos, ocho, y el orquestra de orangutanes. (EKA: Episode 0438)
- In the kitchen, Ernie bakes some cookies of different shapes, which he lets Cookie Monster eat after he finishes displaying each one to the viewer.
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie thinks that he isn't special. Bert tells Ernie to feel his nose -- "That's an Ernie nose!" -- and then feel his hair, and wiggle his fingers. Bert says that nobody else is just like Ernie. Encouraged, Ernie tells the audience to do the same. (First: Episode 0276)
- Film: Kids at school help make cornbread.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1217||Episode 1219|