|Plot||Mr. Hooper injures his arm|
|Air date||December 22, 1978|
|Season||Season 10 (1978-1979)|
|Sponsors||A, C, 10|
- Mr. Hooper doesn't notice a "DANGER" sign and injures his arm.
- Jose Feliciano sings "Arroz Con Leche" for the kids.
- Grover narrates a fairy tale, "The Cursed Prince", starring David and Maria. David is a prince who has been cursed by a witch. The curse can only be broken by Princess Maria's kiss, which turns him into Kermit the Frog.
- Mr. Hooper visits the doctor and gets an x-ray of his arm.
- Animation: A red ball with dots tries to join a group of red balls with black stripes. (EKA: Episode 0839)
- Mr. Hooper meets a friend with a broken arm.
- Mr. Hooper managers to work at the store in spite of having his arm in a sling.
- Joe Raposo asks the musical question, "Which Comes First, the Chicken or the Egg?" (EKA: Episode 0276)
- Ernie and Bert: Bert tells Ernie not to eat cookies in bed, because he might get crumbs in the bed. Ernie decides to eat cookies in Bert's bed instead. (EKA: Episode 0302)
- Mr. Hooper needs help.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1204||Episode 1206|