|Air date||December 21, 1978|
|Season||Season 10 (1978-1979)|
|Sponsors||A, H, 9|
- The Polka Dot Family visits Sesame Street to illustrate the wide diversity of people in the world.
- Guy Smiley asks questions to random people on the street in the "Anything-in-the-World Prize Game." The winner gets to choose the prize. His guest is Oscar the Grouch, who doesn't want to be bothered by Guy Smiley and accidentally gets every answer right. Since Oscar gets to have whatever he wants for a prize, he asks Guy Smiley to get lost.
- Gordon buys a newspaper at a New York City newsstand.
- Ernie & Bert — Bert says that he saw Ernie eating his cookies. The culprit turns out to be Cookie Monster, who's disguised in Ernie's hair and shirt. (EKA: Episode 0158)
- Cartoon: A man displays his invention, the A-box, which only takes the letter A.
- Kermit the Frog sings "This Frog", a declaration of his independence and determination to succeed. (EKA: Episode 1075)
- The word "MONEY" is spelled.
- The Count gets a goldenrod plant from a friend.
- Oscar's pet worm, Slimey, imitates various animals.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1203||Episode 1205|